Directions for questions 1 to 5: Read the given information and answer the questions based on it.
There are two bar graphs given below, chart-1 and chart-2. The chart-1 represents the available quantity of various health drinks such as Wired X, Blast, Bliss, Gorilla Juice, Zoom, XS Citrus and Wild Bull. The chart -2 represents the percentage of Lime water, Water and Vitamins in the above mentioned drinks. All the health drinks are a mixture of only these three ingredients.
1. How many of the above mentioned health drinks, when mixed entirely with 10 L of Blast would result in a mixture containing lime water greater than 35%?
2. If Wired X is mixed with Blast and Gorilla Juice in the available quantity, then what will be percentage of vitamins in the mixture ?
3. What will be the final concentration of lime water in the mixture, if all the health drinks with available quantity are mixed together?
4. If Wired X gnd Gorilla Juice are mixed with available quantities, then what will be quantity of vitamins in the final mixture?
(d) 1.5 L
(e) 2.4 L
5. If equal quantities of all drinks are mixed then what will be concentration of lime water in the mixture?
(c) 47.9 %
(d) 30.26 %
CategoriesData Interpretation Bar Charts